Purchasing the game again.

Command a squadron of spaceships
Hadean

Purchasing the game again.

Post by Hadean » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Is there any way to download the games again without purchasing them all over again? I had the 12 game package, but it was on my old computer.

Who could I contact in regards to this?

And if the owner of the site is actually so cheapskate as to force me to purchase the game again, is this website still active? Or would I be giving credit card information to something that may not even be in Sean O'Connor's hands?

the space predator

Post by the space predator » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:18 am

Send a email to sean, whit your license number.
I need to write something, so i create that signature.

Sketchy

Post by Sketchy » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:22 am

Try emailing Sean: sean@windowsgames.co.uk

I'd guess you'll just need to give your name, address, approximate date of purchase, and payment method (credit card / debit card / paypal).

Basically, just enough information for him to be able to look you up in his records and confirm that you are a genuine customer - certainly not your credit card details though.

Hadean

Post by Hadean » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 am

I emailed Sean with the card used, name used, approximate date, and the billing address. Hopefully that's enough.

Otherwise. What is this license number and where would I find it? Because this is a brand new computer, any information from the previous desktop would be wiped clean.

*edit*

Also, how soon is Sean likely to respond? Or is he pretty much done with this website and the videogames therein?

the space predator

Post by the space predator » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Hadean wrote:
Also, how soon is Sean likely to respond? Or is he pretty much done with this website and the videogames therein?

depend of the time, just be patient.
I need to write something, so i create that signature.

TheKangaroo

Post by TheKangaroo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:25 pm

If you are still using the same e-mail address as you did when initially purchasing it will still be in the database and everything will be pretty simple. If not the info you provided probably will make it turn up in the database anyhow. The registration numbers and order number would have been another way, but you received those with the e-mail you got when you first bought the games, so if the above ways aren't for you it's unlikely you have a printed copy around.

Give the e-mail a while. Sean usually within a week or two, even though it sometimes might take a little longer (up to a month is rare but shouldn't worry you), responds in a kind and helpful manner that sort of complements you assuming him to be a 'cheapskate'.