[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Purchasing the game again.

Purchasing the game again.

Command a squadron of spaceships

Purchasing the game again.

Postby Hadean » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Is there any way to download the games again without purchasing them all over again? I had the 12 game package, but it was on my old computer.

Who could I contact in regards to this?

And if the owner of the site is actually so cheapskate as to force me to purchase the game again, is this website still active? Or would I be giving credit card information to something that may not even be in Sean O'Connor's hands?
Hadean

Postby the space predator » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:18 am

Send a email to sean, whit your license number.
I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby Sketchy » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:22 am

Try emailing Sean: sean@windowsgames.co.uk

I'd guess you'll just need to give your name, address, approximate date of purchase, and payment method (credit card / debit card / paypal).

Basically, just enough information for him to be able to look you up in his records and confirm that you are a genuine customer - certainly not your credit card details though.
Sketchy

Postby Hadean » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 am

I emailed Sean with the card used, name used, approximate date, and the billing address. Hopefully that's enough.

Otherwise. What is this license number and where would I find it? Because this is a brand new computer, any information from the previous desktop would be wiped clean.

*edit*

Also, how soon is Sean likely to respond? Or is he pretty much done with this website and the videogames therein?
Hadean

Postby the space predator » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:30 pm

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby TheKangaroo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:25 pm

TheKangaroo

Return to Critical Mass