[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - 2 options that would really spice the game up.

2 options that would really spice the game up.

Real time World War II combat simulation

Postby the space predator » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:08 am

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby TheKangaroo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:43 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby pedroski » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 pm

pedroski

Postby the space predator » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:17 pm

the space predator

Postby Andy Brown » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:51 am

Andy Brown

Postby pedroski » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:42 am

I suggested an option that would let the game be more enjoyable for quite a few players.

I don't understand why almost every reply is attacking me for wanting the game to be "unrealistic"

But I guess it doesn't matter because it's not going to be done anyway.

See ya
pedroski

Postby Andy Brown » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:59 am

Wasn't attacking you mate. Just trying to point out that every man and his dog has an opinion about "realism" and none of them are the same.

You're right to note that providing player-selectable options IS one way of dealing with this. I guess that's the game designer's call on a feature-by-feature basis.

I'm not suggesting you stop discussing what would make FF a better game for you. I was just coming back at you with another point-of-view.

Cheers,

Andy Brown
Andy Brown

Postby pedroski » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:10 pm

pedroski

Postby Legacy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:01 pm

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby the space predator » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:46 pm

the space predator

Postby Perturabo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:49 am

Perturabo

Postby Knut » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Knut

Postby the space predator » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:49 am

the space predator

Previous

Return to Firefight