[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - unable to reach Sean via email and ready to dispute charges

unable to reach Sean via email and ready to dispute charges

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...

unable to reach Sean via email and ready to dispute charges

Postby gamecaster » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 am

Does anybody know how to contact Sean? I can't download my games and I have sent several emails with no reply.
gamecaster

Postby TheKangaroo » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:42 pm

TheKangaroo

Can't download

Postby gamecaster » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 pm

gamecaster

Postby Legacy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:17 pm

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby gamecaster » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Thank you for the response Sean. I have been able to download the games and I look forward to playing them. Best of all my son's faith in the world is restored. (is that a good thing?) :? :)
gamecaster

Postby the space predator » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 am

maybe, I don't know
I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Return to Off Topic