[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Polish

Polish

Real time World War II combat simulation

Postby the space predator » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:44 pm

And after that, Polish 1ts airborne brigade have figth in many batle. And a Polish governement have been created at London and was constitued of important Polish politician.
I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby Perturabo » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:51 am

Perturabo

Postby the space predator » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:29 pm

the space predator

Postby TheKangaroo » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:47 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby the space predator » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:57 pm

the space predator

Postby TheKangaroo » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:20 am

I looked around a bit and found the famous photograph showing the first flag to be raised over the monastery to be of the Polish corps.
The short reading I did on it while searching indicated the French and Marrocan forces saw action on the far left flank, trying to bypass the monastery completely.
TheKangaroo

Postby UberMoo » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:21 pm

My great grandad fought at Monte Cassino. He was in the Polish Second corps, in the Polish Warsaw 2nd Armored.
UberMoo

Postby the space predator » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Did he survive?
the space predator

Postby UberMoo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah. He definitely survived. He died before I was born though so I never met him unfortunately.
UberMoo

Previous

Return to Firefight