[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Problem with conquest

Problem with conquest

A boardgame of world domination

Problem with conquest

Postby Vinny » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:07 pm

I bought this game for my PC in like 06/07, but lost interest. I have since had a very bad virus that I had to get fixed because I could not do it. Now I have 2 hard drives on my computer, the old one with conquest.

So anyways, I look in the folder and all I see are an empty images folder, "uninstall.html", "website.html", "conquest.gam", "conquest.key", and "conquest.opt". I install conquest on my new hard drive, and start playing. After a few minutes, I remembered that I could edit the rules, etc, because I had bought the full version.

Me, not knowing much about computers, copied and pasted all the missing files from the new conquest folder on my new hard drive to my old conquest folder on my old hard drive. Obviously, this did not work. It came up with an error that says "The World Map appears to have been edited or corrupted. Would you like to buy a fully working version of Conquest?". Of course, I do not want to purchase it again. Is there something I can do?
Vinny

Postby Vinny » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Ok, now I deleted the "conquest.gam" and conquest works, BUT it is still not the full version.
Vinny

Postby the space predator » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Do you have your activation key?

I mean , your licence number that came whit your copy?
I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby Vinny » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:22 am

No I do not. Is this important?
Vinny

Postby TheKangaroo » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby Sean OConnor » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:46 am

TheKangaroo is right - just send me an email at sean@windowsgames.co.uk and I'll sort things out.
Sean OConnor

Return to Conquest