[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Missing village?

Missing village?

Real time World War II combat simulation

Missing village?

Postby Legacy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 pm

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby TheKangaroo » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:54 pm

That's most peculiar. It's been a while since I've seen the mapbuilding routine have any glitches.
TheKangaroo

Postby Legacy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Proving to be an unwinnable mission, haven't managed to find a flag to capture, or Stag Oasis. There are a bunch of trees where there shouldn't be, and none where there should.

I've swept the entire top half of the map with a line of troops.

Legacy

Postby Legacy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 pm

I reloaded my save, retreated, and the next mission built fine. This will just have to be a blemish on my service record...

Legacy

Postby TheKangaroo » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:03 am

That's the way it goes when high command had out-dated maps again. Oasis? What Oasis?
TheKangaroo

Postby Legacy » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:31 am

If high command messes their maps up much worse, I'll be rolling my Panzers into the Reich Chancellery courtyard...

Legacy

Postby Legacy » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 am

Another buggy issue... A campaign I've got going on my Windows 2k machine is stalled, as Firefight takes up 100% of my processor and my computer bogs down to an almost-complete-hang. I thought it was a fluke the first time, so I took twenty minutes to save and restart, and every time I load the save, Firefight does the same thing, bogging my machine down. I brought up the performance display by pressing T, and Time Working was over 100%. Captain Erwin's campaign is on hold for now. I might try loading the save on a different(more powerful) machine and see what happens.

Legacy

Postby JeanBoule » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 am

Voila du boudin!
JeanBoule

Postby Legacy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 am

Legacy

Postby the space predator » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 am

If you get some strange bugs like that it'd be great if you could send me any saved .gam or .cmp files so I can try and run them here in debug mode and see what's causing the problem.
Sean OConnor

Return to Firefight