Purchasing All The Games

Conquer the island
jcastro

Purchasing All The Games

Post by jcastro » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:10 am

Hello everyone,

My name is John and I am new here, but absolutely love "Critical Mass", "Slay", and "Mother of All Battles". I once played "Critical Mass" and "Mother of All Battles" when I was younger (around 11 or so), and now I am 16. After renewed interest in the games (as I lost the demos I had from a CD), I decided to browse the internet WITHOUT remembering the names of the games. I was browsing for things like "space games" and the like and I finally came across it after several days (not continuously of course) of browsing unsuccessfully. Now I play the demos of all three games (I also play "The General" and "Conquest") often, but I would like to have the full version. My mother doesn't believe in online payment (she is a bit old-fashioned) and I don't know how else to purchase the games as my mother would probably only buy from a trusted retailer (although we did buy something off of Ebay once, but that was from a company). Does anyone know how I could acquire these games without an online method of purchase? Thanks and have a great day everyone! :wink:

Sincerely, John C.

sid6.7

payments

Post by sid6.7 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:46 am

email sean im sure he could setup up soemthing through
the mail where you send it by postal mail and when
he recieves it he emails you your codes...or mails
them too you...

make sure to give him your email in the postal letter though
it would suck if he got it and you forgot to give him that...
if you run..you'll only die tired

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:07 pm

Send me an email and I'll see what I can work out.

jcastro

Post by jcastro » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:02 pm

Thanks alot sid6.7 for your suggestion and thank you Sean for confirming it. The e-mail is on its way. Have a great day everyone.

, jcastro