OK I am in

Conquer the island
taniawi

OK I am in

Post by taniawi » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 pm

OK bought the whole package today for 30 bucks. I havent played anything yet but slay. It is a awesome game.

We need more people like Sean. I just cannot get into the new games they are way too hardcore. Graphics got so good that the game got boring to me.

cyningstan

Post by cyningstan » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:39 am

Same here. I've had the games installed for a while and occasionally looked at End of Atlantis and Mother of all Battles. Then loaded Firefight for the first time and bought all the games on the strength of that. But since then I've only played Slay!

gruff

Post by gruff » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Slay is simply a great game.

rinaharrison

Post by rinaharrison » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!