Sean im callin you out dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conquer the island
iLikeTrees

Sean im callin you out dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by iLikeTrees » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:45 pm

I paid $20 for slay and sent my order out on thursday. You said you sent me a link on Friday but you did not. Monday is almost over and I have not yet heard from you. What the fuck are you doing, beating off? You should be working. This is your job. I am going to refund this shit and just buy something else if I dont get the damn game by tomorrow.

the space predator

Post by the space predator » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:56 pm

hum! are you patient? Sean don't work on this 24h a day, and not 7 day a week.
I need to write something, so i create that signature.

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Cool your jets.

Sean is always reasonable, but he doesn't have a staff working for him. I presume he might even do something other than sit at the computer for days on end. I believe he even has a family that he probably likes to spend time with once in a while.

He's never let any of us down on a customer support issue, and he'll probably even do right by you, even though you're being something of a jerk.

Just my $0.02, but I'm sure everyone will agree.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:26 pm

My guess is that if you didn't receive my email then it's almost certainly because a spam filter has blocked the email because I included a link with a .exe file in it so you could download the installer file.

Please just send me another email (mention this chat) and I'll reply with a link which doesn't include the .exe part of the web URL. You'll be able to manually add the .exe bit and everything should work fine.

Made in China

how very diplomatic of you

Post by Made in China » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:03 pm

you're a very, very, very, patient person, and I'm sure as legacy says you don't work 24hours, 7 days a week, but I'd rip people's throat's out "metaphorically" if they talked to me like that.

diplomatic, astute it should be said.

Continuer avec le course s'il vous plait.
"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." William Shakespeare

Kharan

I'm having the same problem...

Post by Kharan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Except I don't plan on acting like total brute regarding it :roll: Actually, I sent you an email asking for the DL link, and have gotten no reply in two business days. Seeing how you replied pretty quickly through this channel, have you gotten it? Should I give you my email address through a PM?
Cheers, I'll wait for your answer.

the space predator

Re: I'm having the same problem...

Post by the space predator » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:36 am

Kharan wrote: and have gotten no reply in two business days. Seeing how you replied pretty quickly through this channel, have you gotten it?
wait more then two day, most of the time, it take some time before sean reply, but he is honnest and will help you.
Kharan wrote:Should I give you my email address through a PM?
Pm fonction is disabled on the forum :wink:
I need to write something, so i create that signature.

Kharan

Post by Kharan » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:09 am

Well, I actually HAD gotten the email :oops: But it says the time period's expired. Sean, if you read this, could you please resend the DL link? I'm sorry for being such a dork :cry:

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:24 am

Could you send me an email to sean@windowsgames.co.uk?

Kharan

Post by Kharan » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:01 am

I shall do so at once.