[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Question about modding

Question about modding

Real time World War II combat simulation

Question about modding

Postby welk » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:50 pm

If I want to modify units, or create new units, have I to modify the excell files in the date directory at the same time I modify the txt files ?

If I creat a new unit (i.e B1bis french tank), can I create new graph files in the graphic directory ?
welk

Postby the space predator » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:23 pm

you simply put your new graph in the "tank" folder in the graphic section.

The excel file is useless. I think that it's only to find faster the info on the tank/arty/infantry...
I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby welk » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Ok, thanks. I will examine the system. Perhaps it would be nice to add some weapons : long range rifles grenades, etc
welk

Postby JeanBoule » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:46 am

Voila du boudin!
JeanBoule

Postby welk » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Perhaps Sean O'Connors will improve the game later for this ? I hope. I think it would be good for the FF community players :
1/ To ask with ferocity :twisted: to Mr Sean to improve his game with new functions and features
2/ To pay him the work : why not a pack extension for FF, for 20 us $ ? The total price for the game would be 20+20 = 40 $ : not a bad price for a very great hit, in my opinion.
welk

Return to Firefight