[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Graph Mod for Firefight

Graph Mod for Firefight

Real time World War II combat simulation

Graph Mod for Firefight

Postby welk » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:35 am

I have builded a little mod that allows to play with very high resolution without pb to see exactly the units (soldiers have now little color circles : blue when running, green whent they take cover, yellow whent they have special weapons and red when suppressed. And your dead guys no more appear on the screen (dead ennemies continue to appears on screen)

Download here :
see down for new version
The serveur is free.fr and the language is french. You have to search on the screen the link named, in little letters : ""

Screens are here :
http://www.cyberstratege.com/forum/view ... 574#p48574

I have no time to mod the entire troops, but I think it would be great if Sean wouls accept to include this option in future versions : the game is more confortable with

Enjoy ! as say english and american people :P
(in french : Amusez-vous bien !)

Little tip : if you like this mod, and want to play it with all troops, you can :
1/Open each moded file with a new name (i.e : work 1, work2, etc)
2/Erase the soldiers in the circles
3/Copy the entire image with only circles without soldiers
4/Open the other troops files and then past the circles in the correct files, with "paint" (with transparent black option).

I noticed that all troops images are the same for each nationalyty, only color change. So, the circle position for us bazooka_us, for example, is exactly the same as circle for Bazookas_fr, etc
Last edited by welk on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
welk

Postby welk » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Second version of the mod :

The 2 versions are awailable here for 30 days after the last download :
http://dl.free.fr/pqNlWjjRy

I have updated the old version (I missed 2 files) and added the new version in one unic rar compression file
welk

Postby the space predator » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:22 pm

not a bad idea. But I prefer the original graphic.

Sa fait plus r?aliste et sa fait des meilleurs screenshot.
I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby welk » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Yes, I mean : not very realistic. But in high r?solution, it's better for eyes :wink:
welk

Postby JeanBoule » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:51 am

Voila du boudin!
JeanBoule

Postby welk » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm

welk

Postby welk » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:49 pm

New version in work
welk

Return to Firefight