[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Little tip to control what your IA opponent has

Little tip to control what your IA opponent has

Real time World War II combat simulation

Little tip to control what your IA opponent has

Postby welk » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:41 pm

In ordinary time, you can not "choice" the units of the IA ennemy.

But there is a little tip to do it.

If you do not want IA using of tank,guns,etc : edit all datatxt files tanks and/or guns of the concerned nationality and replace the awailable dates conditions by these lines:

Commonness1937Q3=0
Commonness1937Q4=0
Commonness1938Q1=0
Commonness1938Q2=0
Commonness1938Q3=0
Commonness1938Q4=0
Commonness1939Q1=0
Commonness1939Q2=0
Commonness1939Q3=0
Commonness1939Q4=0
Commonness1940Q1=0
Commonness1940Q2=0
Commonness1940Q3=0
Commonness1940Q4=0
Commonness1941Q1=0
Commonness1941Q2=0
Commonness1941Q3=0
Commonness1941Q4=0
Commonness1942Q1=0
Commonness1942Q2=0
Commonness1942Q3=0
Commonness1942Q4=0
Commonness1943Q1=0
Commonness1943Q2=0
Commonness1943Q3=0
Commonness1943Q4=0
Commonness1944Q1=0
Commonness1944Q2=0
Commonness1944Q3=0
Commonness1944Q4=0
Commonness1945Q1=0
Commonness1945Q2=0
Commonness1945Q3=0
Commonness1945Q4=0

Then , IA will not be able to choice tanks or guns if you do not want tanks or guns for IA. You can adjust the tip and block only one kind of tanks, guns,etc, as you want.

Due to PC games limitations by authors, players must become vicious :twisted:
welk

Postby the space predator » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:02 am

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby welk » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:38 am

You will see in few time :P and perhaps very surprised to see what may be done with this game... 8)
welk

Postby the space predator » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:19 am

I don't think so... As I have play this game for many years now, I know some few tricks... And as I have a copy of the game whit totaly fantasy unit and campains, some little add to the graphics, new background... I think I have done most of the possible things :wink:
the space predator

Postby welk » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 am

Very nice :wink: . Could you send them to me, please ? I am curious to play with and to see how to do that sort of work, because I discover the game and I have one or two thing to learn with.

If ok : could you upload for me your files work files on a internet download space ? (free, 4 share, etc...)

Concerning my own work, my intention was to create guerilla situations : so, guerilla side may not have tanks, vehicles and guns (just infantry and light mortars).

Thanks

And one question, please : is it possible to add a total new unit, with new data txt file, and new bmp files ?(And how process : what must be the name of these new files) Or do we need to use bmp and existing data files ? The help modding in the game is not very clear about that

Add : it would be very interresting for me to get your knowledges and tricks about modding Firefight : I love this game and I want to know all modding things about it ! :D
welk

Postby JeanBoule » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Voila du boudin!
JeanBoule

Postby welk » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:06 pm

welk

Postby the space predator » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:25 pm

the space predator

Postby the space predator » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm

the space predator

Postby welk » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Ok, thanks a lot, I will try

Please : could, you do a total compilation of all files containing your work and place them as winzip or winrar compressed file on a free servor ? (in disorder, it is not a problem, I will search what I need in your "gold mine" :lol: )

It would be nice for me to have the possibility to study your data work, graphical work, tricks of modding and tricks of playing,etc.

I will do the same for my own files after they were finished.

On this way, I would be able to start my studies in the "Firefight Military Academy" :P

In french, please, see down a link for upload your files work :
welk

Postby the space predator » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:02 pm

and the picture!

pour le reste, faut que je fasse un tri, parce que je n'ai pas fini de transposer depuis la version pr?c?dente de FF ? la v5.0
the space predator

Postby the space predator » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:15 pm

ingame screen

the space predator

Postby welk » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 am

Nice work. I will do one or two little things like that, after my "studies". Have you seen the above link to upload your files work (in french, little letters in my post, as yours). I am impatient to get your files and to see how work the game 8)
welk

Postby Perturabo » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Perturabo

Postby welk » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:58 am

Have you tried to modify the speed ? My US helicos in Vietnam mod works like that :

MaximumSpeedRoad=999
MaximumSpeedRough=999

very fast and dangerous units, with HMG, grenades and Napalm :roll:
welk

Next

Return to Firefight