[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Slay Scenario Editor Download

Slay Scenario Editor Download

Conquer the island

Slay Scenario Editor Download

Postby Schiko » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:21 pm

The Editor Release 1.1.0.2 is now finished.
Now with *.isl import/export.

I hope, the most is self-explanatory.
Some features, that need to be explained:

Selection:

-Right mouse buttom
Changes to "Select Mode"

-Dragging with left button
"Multiselect"

-Ctrl + left button
"Select/unselect" to multiselection

Copy/cut and past works with multiselection.
The "hot spot" for the copied clipboard selction is the
highlighted hexagon

shift + left click and mouse mode "player 1..6"
changes whole terretory to player

6Pack mode
Hexagons, pieces are drawn rotation-symmetric around the red "6Pack Center" point
Edit mode "6Pack Center" sets the center point.

Background image
Background images can be loaded as template for maps
"Create Map from Image" creates a map from the grayscale values of the
background image.
The Hextext values represents the grayscale of the image

You can download the current Version here

Still To Do:
ToDo:
-If "Auto Calc Terretories" is enabled, the auto generated capital is always placed in the topmost left corner.
-movable background image
-Some more accelerators
-localization(?)
-interface more readable, better sorted
-help files
-code intern: move some methods from Doc/View to Slay class
-use of themes?
-some toolbar buttons are disabled when right view has focus
-minimap for "multiselection clipboard"
-original map names
-original player names

Have fun, and please comment as much as possible
Schiko
Last edited by Schiko on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schiko

Postby kaos » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Hi Schiko,
I had never heard of this Editor and it sounded cool so I downloaded it
It looks complex ( english is not my mother tongue) and really full featured !
I tried to create a map but i couldn't test it or open it with Slay (last version)
Who can you play the map you create ?
is this feature not yet developped ?

Anyway it really looks like a cool project so keep on working on it !! ;)
kaos

Postby Schiko » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:47 am

Schiko

Postby the space predator » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:18 am

the space predator

Re: Slay Scenario Editor Download

Postby Schiko » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:24 pm

The download location changed:
The current version here know:

Schiko
Schiko

Postby sid6.7 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:20 pm

cool
sid6.7

Postby the space predator » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:34 pm

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby jorax » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:59 am

jorax

Postby Lorraine68 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Thanks Schiko! Awesome addition to Slay!
Lorraine68

Great job schiko

Postby Lisa49 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 pm

editor looks good. can't wait to give it a try with Slay. you should make on for each of sean's games! :P

Lisa49

Postby gruff » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:21 am

I missed this...this looks excellent. The solution for creating proper multiplayer maps. Brilliant.
gruff

Postby CoffeeShopFrank » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:22 am

Awesome editor! :D
Can anybody here make some good scenarios? I really want to play Slay games based on real-life wars.
CoffeeShopFrank

Postby gruff » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:32 am

Why not try your hand at it?
gruff

Postby CoffeeShopFrank » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:52 pm

I have an idea for a scenario, but I don't know how to properly create the map in the editor. When I finish it, I'll tell you guys.
CoffeeShopFrank

Postby gruff » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Try working it up then posting the file. Maybe we can make a group effort of it.
gruff

Next

Return to Slay