Computer can erase barons?

Conquer the island
Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:04 am

OK, it does seem from so many different reports that this is a real bug. I'll have a good check on the code, but it seems from these reports that it's only a bug on the iPhone versions? Has anyone ever see this happen on the Windows version?

Shadowkr

Post by Shadowkr » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Also seen it on ipad versions.

By the way sean, would it be possible in a future update, to offer gigantic maps ? It would really increase the difficulty and the challenge of this excellent game.

Also would also be great to implement "dark towers", costling huge amount of resources... but that could only be destroyed by barons !

Slayed

Post by Slayed » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 am

I've definitely seen this problem. I've seen it on several occasions with barons. I'm playing with the iPad version. It's really starting to tick me off.

ncook

Post by ncook » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:15 am

I've seen this problem quite often on the iPhone version, not only with Barons, but with Knights too. While it is true that sometimes starvation may have been involved, there still have been many scenarios where there was no chance of starvation occurring.

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 am

I've written a completely new AI for the new Windows version (see http://www.windowsgames.co.uk/download/Slay-6-0-Setup-beta.exe) so I'll add that into the iPhone version rather than try and track down this bug.