[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - whats wrong with the server?

whats wrong with the server?

Conquer the island

whats wrong with the server?

Postby jesse » Fri May 27, 2011 4:07 am

jesse

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri May 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Sean OConnor

server

Postby jesse » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:39 pm

bro reboot the server again plz
jesse

How do I connect?

Postby Tamanders » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:41 am

Running W7 SP1 64bit

I opened port 4873 on my firewall and forwarded it to my lan IP address. I created an inbound rule and an outbound rule in the firewall to allow slay.exe. I still don't see any servers. Do I need to input the IP address of the server manually? If so, please tell it to me.
Do what you feel in your heart to be right-for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. --Eleanor Roosevelt--
Tamanders

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:08 pm

You only need to do the port forwarding thing if you want to set up as a server yourself. You don't need to do it if you want to connect to someone else's server (including my own "Permanent Server"). The Permanent Server should be there all the time but sometimes by ISP changes my IP number or the router goes wrong and I need to re-start it.
Sean OConnor

Postby Tamanders » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Ah, I see it now. Thanks for the clarification.
Do what you feel in your heart to be right-for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. --Eleanor Roosevelt--
Tamanders

Return to Slay