[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Feature Requests

Feature Requests

Defeat your enemies and conquer the world

Feature Requests

Postby speccyteccy » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:45 pm

speccyteccy

Postby highlandsun » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:02 pm

Interesting ideas...

Me, my only nit is that the colors of the pieces on the map don't match the colors of the bars on the "Rankings" window. E.g., there's a purple army and a pink ranking column. It's a little disorienting.
highlandsun

Postby Goblinarcher » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:27 pm

i think an option to remove the white boxes on the units would be nice, also a way to form alliances would add more dept to the game
Goblinarcher

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:13 am

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby Sean OConnor » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:37 am

Sean OConnor

Postby jcastro » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:28 pm

I always love options in games. Thus, if Sean is to improve portions of any of his games, I think many should be made optional so that the user can either play the classic version, a more advanced version, a custom version, or somewhere in-between. That way, Sean can provide variety to entice a larger audience. Some people may be thinking that just the classic version of the games may cost a bit (as I've read). Perhaps making the game more customizable with options to pick from (like I have mentioned before) would be a good idea, but that would take a lot of work. If Sean is to make these improvements, perhaps the prices should stay the same for now. I am unsure about that. Have a good day!

, jcastro
jcastro

Postby the-isz » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:35 pm

the-isz

Postby JangoFett » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:51 pm

I agree with alliances. I was actually going to mention that to you before I saw this post. But of course you have to make so it can be Multiplayer Alliances too, not just the computer. And that the person how you have an alliance with, can enter your towns, transports, and stuff like that. But also another Idea.. How about making it somewhat like Conquest. You can own a continent and have to fight the others. Like having an Alliance and owning a Contintent, Switzerland and Russia can team together and fight germany. That type of stuff.
Well how about it?
JangoFett

alliance

Postby Fighter_Ace » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:00 pm

I really agree on alliances with MOAB. I think that would be a great idea! And I also think that a player should be able to give some of his "units" to the other player, in case he is being eliminated. I think you should be able to do that since you don't use money. Otherwise if you used money to buy units, you could give money. But you don't. I also would LOVE a multiplayer version. That would make it so much more interesting. And an update on graphics would be great, too.
Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby highlandsun » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:03 am

It's already multiplayer, but it would be nice if it was networked instead of having to take turns at the same console...
highlandsun

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:14 am

Sean OConnor

Postby Quitch » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:20 pm

Quitch

Postby rich12545 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:21 pm

The number one thing I'd like to see is a slowdown feature. The game simply moves way too fast.
rich12545

Postby Sean OConnor » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:09 am

Sean OConnor

Postby Goblinarcher » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:48 pm

Goblinarcher

Next

Return to Mother Of All Battles