Longshot - let's see if I'm amazed or not. :)

Conquer the island

Longshot - let's see if I'm amazed or not. :)

Postby sysop » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:10 am

Hi there Sean!!!,

A long time ago - probably on or before Aug 29, 2005... I purchased Slay - and maybe more. I've since moved on with life and dont have the email account I used in the purchase - nor the email receipts. What I do have is a game.dat file and options.dat file on my old memory card I used on my smartphone... Is there any chance to determine what my license is and/or if I'm entitled to installing it again or not?

I'm not really concerned about the $6 to purchase a new license - what I am wondering is how amazing customer service is here. :)

I have old email addresses that MAY have been used for the purchase... but being in the I.T. world - I've had hundreds of different addresses. @inform.net would be a good place to start...

Thanks for indulging a curious spirit. Take care!
sysop

Re: Longshot - let's see if I'm amazed or not. :)

Postby nikkil » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 pm

I feel the same way as I am in the same business. Support should be able to pull up you account using your old email address or perhaps just by your full name. Why not try to contact them?
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image
nikkil

Postby sysop » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Yes, that's why I posed this. :) Thank you for your feedback. It's nice to know I'm not the only person who feels this way.

I have a lot of respect for Sean O'Connor - and really am hoping this is an opportunity to shine. Although - like I said, it is a longshot. hahaha.
sysop

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Please send me an email to sean@windowsgames.co.uk and I'll sort things out. I guess you bought the games for a Windows PocketPC/mobile phone? Are you after Windows PC versions, iPhone or Android?
Sean OConnor

Return to Slay