Price per unit and Palm grow

Conquer the island
AssetBurned

Price per unit and Palm grow

Post by AssetBurned » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Hi

It is really strange but Slay is the only game that I play on all the platforms since my good old Windows CE 2.1 Casio all the way to my iPhone and iPads and I don't think buying yet another license is a wast of money. Good work for all the fun you gave me while playing.

Some thing I still struggle is how does palms and trees grow. Yes if a figure dies there is a palm but trees?!

Maybe a bit of a documentation would help new starters with the game as well. Or do I just overlook it on the iOS versions?

Ah and one more idea.... iCloud Drive integration? Could help with the oh so old issue of transporting my old Pocket PC save games over to the new platforms ;-)

CU AssetBurned

Sean OConnor

Re: Price per unit and Palm grow

Post by Sean OConnor » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Pine trees grow on one of your hexagons at the beginning of your turn, if that hexagon has two or more pine trees next to it.

Palm trees grow on hexagons next to the sea if one or more palm trees are next to them.

Gravestones turn into trees on the next turn.

I like the idea of being able to sync your scores over different devices but it might be tricky to do that between a iOS and a non-iOS device.