Big "thank you" Sean. Is there a list of records?

Conquer the island

Big "thank you" Sean. Is there a list of records?

Postby trodida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:33 am

Hi Sean, I've been playing Slay almost every day for over a year now, and I just love it.
Is there any list of records so we can compare results, 'cause for now I'm only competing with myself XD?

I really needed to thank you for making my life more peaceful.
Slay's my favorite game, it helps me "meditate" and relax.
Thank you Sean for creating this brilliant game!

I only hope that one day Windows interface will be as clear as it is on Android - so one can play with only white hexagons vs. simple gray scaled enemy hexagons, and android-like simple house, soldier and tree graphics.
Sorry for even suggesting that something is not perfect.
I don't really mind that, it's just a bit of a struggle for us who are colorblind.

Thank you one more time. Live long and prosper :D
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it.
trodida

Re: Big "thank you" Sean. Is there a list of records?

Postby Sean OConnor » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:16 pm

At the moment there's no way of comparing scores but that would be a neat feature and something I could try and add in the future.

I'm planning on refreshing all of my Windows games soon and getting them on the Windows AppStore. Have you tried selecting one of the themes from the Options menu? And a colour scheme from there too?
Sean OConnor

Re: Big "thank you" Sean. Is there a list of records?

Postby Fusion_power » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:38 am

There are a couple of issues with comparing scores. For example, do you accept surrender? I never accept surrender therefore my scores on average will be a few days higher than someone who does. It is also necessary to compare the same versions. I have several previous versions of slay on my computer and have my high scores for each.

Just for a lark, can you beat Maug in 14 days? I played it yesterday and easily won in 14 days.
Fusion_power

Return to Slay