A.I being too hard...

Real time World War II combat simulation
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
epichorrormaster
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A.I being too hard...

Post by epichorrormaster » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello, I'm just going to say that I'm a big fan of your games, especially firefight, I remember getting the full version of it (5.0) for christmas one year, I then bought the newest version on my phone and it's pretty good, I would play scenarios and by using some of my old tried and true tactics, I'm able to clear out enemy fortifications with ease and few casualties. But in this version, my real nightmare comes when my armour takes on enemy armour, or guns. I would usually lose all my armour within the first minutes of the fight, even when I try to move my tanks into different positions, they get torn up with immaculate precision from every angle, two of my tanks get wasted from one AT gun when try to flank, because either one tank misses, or they change positions instead of firing. Even with German tanks. I try to keep my thick front armour in front of allied guns and keeping a distance for a decided advantage, the guns do bounce off my tanks from the front, but instead of firing, sometime they do stupid stuff and stick their rear out in the wind and they get wasted. Even when my tanks move at high speed, a shot and a ding is heard, and before my own eyes, my tank is on fire. It is way harder than the windows version, so I might just downgrade because I'm frustrated with the incredible skills of the A.I in this game... re there any good tactics on defeated the godlike A.I.?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable