Buy slay in a shop?

Conquer the island
maybeme

Buy slay in a shop?

Post by maybeme » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:22 pm

Hello,

Can I buy Slay in a shop? I haven't a visa (i'm 14 ;-) ) and don't want to change and sent my money. I played Slay before, the old version of a cd 100 Best WIN95/98 Games (published by softkey) Loved it and I want to download the new version, but it isn't free... Too bad... But i wanna spend money on this game, but in euros and not over the internet / mail

Greetz

MazrimAshaMan

Post by MazrimAshaMan » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:02 am

yeah well... good to hear im not the only pathetic one in that position... oh wait im 17... hmm
Who are you? Other than "Myself", because I am also Myself, though who myself is, I most sertainly could not say.

MazrimAshaMan

Post by MazrimAshaMan » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:14 am

does he ever post here any more
Who are you? Other than "Myself", because I am also Myself, though who myself is, I most sertainly could not say.

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:29 am

I could accept 20 Euros in cash if you posted it to me at:

Sean O'Connor
35 Perne Avenue,
Cambridge,
CB1 3RY,
UK

We don't use Euros here but I'm sure I'll have a holiday in Europe some time next year!

MazrimAshaMan

Post by MazrimAshaMan » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:35 pm

Thats just fine and good for you U.K people, but what about us over here in the states, wait... whats a euro... Im guessing its the form of money over there

BoxZone_Author

Post by BoxZone_Author » Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:08 pm

The UK uses GBP (Great British Pounds) the remainder of Europe uses the Euro. You could go to a bank or travel agents in the USA and change USD (US Dollars) into either GBP or Euro but you would pay a rather hefty exchange rate for the priviledge. Alternatively you could speak to someone at school who is going on Holiday somewhere in Europe and offer to buy back 20 of their spare Euro when they return (assuming they have spare). I would offer to do the exchange for you but I am unwilling to give out my postal address on the web.