I have a question

A boardgame of world domination
ima_gnu

I have a question

Post by ima_gnu » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:23 pm

Twice now, I have watched opposing armies jump my own. EG: I had a thousand guys on greenland, and he had six hundred on iceland, he went straight to the north center territory, without touching my thousand. Jumped right over it. Why? Has anyone else seen this? Its happened twice now.
I poop, therefore I am.

ima_gnu

Post by ima_gnu » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:00 pm

also, two more things. First, the history graphs dont record past turn 200, which sucks cuz I just finished a brutal game agasint 7 very stupid opponents on world 2210, took 480 turns to do. And believe me, I couldnt have done it any faster. I mean, I did it last time in 114, but this time was much tougher, for some reason. Ya, the first thing was: why dont the history graphs reconrd indefinately? Second, what is the longest it has ever taken you to finish a game? I mean, fighting for everything you are worth, no slacking off to biuld up massive armies to sweep the board with, just tooth and nail fighting, nonstop. THis game is my record, 480 turns. I've never played a game that long before.
I poop, therefore I am.

Synovio

Post by Synovio » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:17 pm

Sounds like you're really into Conquest! How about a live game? You and I and any others that wanna play...

E-mail: Synovio@comcast.net

ima_gnu

Post by ima_gnu » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:00 pm

I dont think I got the number I need for a network game when I registered, either that or I'm dumb :P
I poop, therefore I am.