[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - More Helpful Download ships page

More Helpful Download ships page

Command a squadron of spaceships

Postby Garnier » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Thanks a lot for the avatar fuzzy wonky.
Garnier

Postby Fuzzy Wonky » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:44 pm

Congratulations for your good sense of humour! :!: If you wish another one, just let me know. I can send you much better pics.
-- --
Fuzzy Wonky

Postby Garnier » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:57 pm

this does nicely - I can always make my own if i want to anyway.
Garnier

Postby Bob Janova » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Heh, this thread also reminded me that I hadn't put my avatar up on these forums yet. There ya go, another one to cycle through :wink:
Bob Janova

Postby Fuzzy Wonky » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:42 pm

Rather original. I like it. :P
-- --
Fuzzy Wonky

Postby BoxZone_Author » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:42 pm

People. I don't want to appear to be being a Image but this discussion of Avitars is Image. Please keep this thread for discussion of downloadable ships.
BoxZone_Author

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:17 am

Yeehaw! Today I just put up a tagboard on my ! It will allow users to greatly expand their input and feedback. Come on over and check out the new feature! This bad boy is back in business 8) ! Lol!
Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby socks » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:22 pm

socks

Postby Fighter_Ace » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:12 pm

I have decided to upload missions now, too. It has certainly quieted down 'round the site and I think it needs help. Just ship designs aren't going to cut it anymore. Besides... give the people what they want :wink: !
Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby BoxZone_Author » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:42 pm

It's been a while since I updated what I've added. Lets see if I can remember them all ...
Ochre_Mist: 116 Credit bomber for the early missions.
Nelson: 121 Credit Wingman scout
Dragon Series: An alternative to the bubble series (heavier bombs, slightly fewer Command centers and repairs)
Thin Dragon: 132 Credit
Fat Dragon: 148 Credit
Coming soon a 'bigger dragon' (still being tested).

Also updated the Fat Frog and the Penguin

All at
BoxZone_Author

Postby BoxZone_Author » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:50 am

Since March I've been unable to update my webpage but I'm able to do so again and I've a lot of new ships to upload.
Unfortunately a lot of the content has broken in my absence and needs re-done.
I'll hopefully get both done (new ships and repair old content) before the end of the year when I loose access again.

Due to popular demand I've added "last updated on" markers and broken out the older ships to a separate page (as it was getting quite slow to uplpoad and hard to find the changes in so many ships).
BoxZone_Author

Postby Son Johan » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:04 pm

It seems I'll have to start downloading those new designs again.
And start to make the ones I make myself to be better looking ships.
*sigh* Humans...
Son Johan

Postby pedroski » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:00 pm

Theres one thing with an umber of the designs that would only cost a few credtis and might save their life many a time. A command center on every side helps a ton. because if you have one in front enough shells in the front will wipe you out but EVERYWERE...
pedroski

Postby Hadean » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:09 pm

K, I have 2 ships to possibly give you.

Nova and Supernova.

Both models are based off of the commando skin created by, I dont know who (but its a really good skin!)

I have it as a three part, with the commando being the cheapest, working its way up to the super nova. Tell me if you're interested.
Hadean

Postby Fighter_Ace » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:33 am

Wow! I haven't been on these forums in ages! Feels so weird having been gone for so long :cry: . I've been going to college and my site has kinda been, well, offline so to speak. However, I am still in business and you can still submit your ships. Just don't be surprised if it takes me a day or two to get them up. Please, feel free to check it out... again perhaps. It's been awhile but that won't bring me down! Send 'em in via eMail and you can also send me any questions you might have.

Fighter_Ace

PreviousNext

Return to Critical Mass