[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Question about game file

Question about game file

Command a squadron of spaceships

Postby Zephyr » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:55 pm

Dinosaurs aren't extinct, they're just hiding behind things.
Kangaroos are just mice standing much closer to you.
Zephyr

Postby Bob Janova » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:51 pm

Bob Janova

Postby Zephyr » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:04 pm

Dinosaurs aren't extinct, they're just hiding behind things.
Kangaroos are just mice standing much closer to you.
Zephyr

Postby aaarrrggghhh » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:53 pm

*buries head in hands*
STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT IS "FUN" AND WHAT ISN'T, BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE DIFFERENT FOR YOU THEN IT WILL FOR ME!!!
If you dont think it would be fun, you dont have to do it! God, this conversation is almost as fusteration and getting hit by a purple missle out of nowhere and dieing in 1 turn.
aaarrrggghhh

Postby Fighter_Ace » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:42 pm

Then, I'de suggest that you ask someone in PM. I know some users around her that can revive your pilot. That way, the answer on how to do it won't be sitting right here forever just waiting for people to get ticked off with their bad flying skills and peek at it just to ruin their gameplay forever :x !

EDIT: *breaks out laughingImage* I can't help it! Your SN fits so perfectly with your last post!
Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby aaarrrggghhh » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:55 am

Heh, yeah, my username was picked based on the fact I was allready seriously aggravated.
Anyways, I'd happilly ask in a pm so as not to tempt other, but I have no idea who actually knows.
aaarrrggghhh

Postby Old Man Johnson » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:21 am

Me either. The problem is that most people on this forum, seeing resurrection as "not fun", would not have bothered to find out how to do it. If anyone knows a lot about how the game works, though (other than Sean himself, who would never tell anyone how to cheat), its n-drx, but he might not tell you either.
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Fighter_Ace » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:22 am

I'm pretty sure (in case you get a "no" from n-drx) Box_Zone_Author also knows :wink: .

@ "aaarrrggghhh":

Lol! I thought you were implying the sound of when you drop a para on the game "Mother Of All Battles" :lol: .
Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby Old Man Johnson » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:36 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby ima_gnu » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:20 am

I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Mangin » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:23 pm

Mangin

Postby ima_gnu » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:51 pm

I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Mangin » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:19 pm

Mangin

Postby ima_gnu » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:46 pm

definately custom ships. I'll show you my main line!

These first ones are a series I created after my last big commander died, so I havent had a chance yet to try out the Heavy and Super Cruisers.

Ten points to whoever can tell me what game I copied the Light, Medium and Heavy Cruisers from!! (I'll give you a hint, its Novalogic game)

The two plane ones were just ideas I had, they arent very well done, I was just playing around.

Now this, this is my piece de resistance. Or however that goes. I spend a tremendous amount of time drawing this one, and I'm still not done, but it looks pretty pim, ya? You may have seen my earlier attempt at a copy of the USS Enterprise, but this one (I think) is much better

As you ca well tell, I prefer ships of the turn & shoot variety rather than the sneak & snipe kind. Dont get me wrong though! I do like sniping, I have BZA "Sniper" and "Omniscient" for my "Attack the ____" missions.

Cheers! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Mangin » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:16 pm

Looks really good! So your 1k missions commander piloted one of your custom ships for most of his illustrious career? Do you think he could have come close to his tally if he'd been flying say a Warrior?

Oh, and how much would you charge for a Mitsubishi A6M Zero prototype? :wink: Requirements: high thrust, INCREDIBLE turning ability, virtually no armor! :)

@aaarrrggghhh: Maybe you could buy some of the lower-end models from ima_gnu to see you past mission 25? And once you have enough to buy that BZA Enterprise, you probably won't need to worry about resurrection any more!
Mangin

PreviousNext

Return to Critical Mass