[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Question about game file

Question about game file

Command a squadron of spaceships

Postby Fighter_Ace » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:02 pm

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby aaarrrggghhh » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:11 am

aaarrrggghhh

Postby Old Man Johnson » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:23 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:28 am

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby ima_gnu » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:35 am

I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:04 pm

Fighter_Ace

Postby ima_gnu » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:43 pm

lol, I didnt think it was very creative, I just copied someone elses idea! But thanks :D

I just spent the last hour and a half making this "Fighter" line of ships. I have to apologize for the last one, my creative juices had completely dried up!

Tell me what you think!!!
I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:56 pm

I myself, believe it or not, am not that big on loads of shields in the rear. Compare the prices of putting one in the back with putting one in the front... yeah, I know :P ! It makes the ship cost quite a bit more. I think most people like to have shields in the back for a sense of security in case they can't get a trailer off of them. For me, I just use turning, thrust, stealth, or repairing as my counter measure. If you have awesome turning and some repair bots, you can lose almost any missile that traces you. I use the extra cash to upgrade other parts of the ship. I really hate it when people put more shields in the back than in the front. It makes the ship virtually worthless vs. turrets when in close combat. To be totally truthful, I purposely make ships with low amounts of back shielding and high levels in other spaces just so that newcommers have awesome cheap ships available. But that's just me :roll: .
Fighter_Ace

Postby ima_gnu » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:01 am

I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby umeboshi110 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:21 am

You can do a lot of stuff, like dacorns, destory 1 shield per minute, etc. On they have those too. You will die in one hit even if you have super shields rofl.
Last edited by umeboshi110 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
umeboshi110

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:20 am

Fighter_Ace

Postby Lukov » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:53 pm

What about a ship with massive stealth capibilities? That would be fun.
Lukov

Postby drwhite7 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:39 pm

Eventually though, you run out of things to upgrade on your ships. Then you have nothing to do but super shield every side. :)
drwhite7

Postby Zephyr » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:26 am

Dinosaurs aren't extinct, they're just hiding behind things.
Kangaroos are just mice standing much closer to you.
Zephyr

Postby drwhite7 » Mon May 01, 2006 2:07 am

drwhite7

PreviousNext

Return to Critical Mass