Unhappy with New version

Command a squadron of spaceships
TFM

Unhappy with New version

Post by TFM » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:44 am

I like some of the new features but I feel I've lost too much with this new version.

I enjoyed the repairs and rearming where I could choose not to restock a ship if I felt it didn't need the extra ammo.

I REALLY miss the ability to have my own fleet. Where I could have all my own ships. Now when I make a ship I'm lucky if I'll ever see it...

There doesn't seem to be any bonus for not damaging your ship or anything like that...

The game has lost it's spark. :cry:
TFM

Goblinarcher

Post by Goblinarcher » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:37 am

personaly i prefer the new version but i can understand were your coming from. altho i hated the repairing and rearming of ships, i never had any money becuz of it. this is most likly to do with my incompetence

rob

Post by rob » Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:58 am

TMF wrote:
"I REALLY miss the ability to have my own fleet. Where I could have all my own ships. Now when I make a ship I'm lucky if I'll ever see it... "

This is something that bothers me too. Sometimes I see a ship I created, sometimes I don't see them at all. Are ship randomly selected before every mission? How does it work? How can I influence it?

Creating my own fleet was the best thing of the previous version. Sean, can you add the Custom category to the other races in the next version?