[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - What is your favourite ship (Well, the leader ship)

What is your favourite ship (Well, the leader ship)

Command a squadron of spaceships

What is your favourite ship (Well, the leader ship)

Postby Copperhaired Berserker! » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:08 pm

What ship do you like controling? I personally like the Falcon. Speedy, powerful, and a not-too-bad scout, I like it as a all-round fighter. So what is your favourite ships?

PS. My first post! :D
Excuses are a refuge of the weak.
A open-mind is like a fortress that is unbarred and unguarded.
Sacrifice is the best form of respect.

-Quotes from Warhammer 50k: Dawn of War.
Copperhaired Berserker!

Postby ima_gnu » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:59 am

of the regulars? The Anaconda, Dreadnought, and Nightmare are all close contenders, depending on the mission type. I'm have grated three lines of ships that are extremely effective, howwever, so I tend to use them :P
I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby drwhite7 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:18 pm

Later in the game Dreadnoughts are my favorites because of their crazy firepower, good armor, and maneuverability. I also like to use Phantoms because of their deadly combination of firepower and stealth. Their lack of turning can get annyong though. Earlier on though, the Eagle class is my favorite because of their combination of affordability and power.
drwhite7

Return to Critical Mass