[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Wikipedia article

Wikipedia article

Command a squadron of spaceships

Wikipedia article

Postby Meneth » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:33 pm

I've created a Critical Mass stub on Wikipedia. You can help expand it.
Meneth

Re: Wikipedia article

Postby supercubedude » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:39 pm

This stub is too small and will likely be deleted. We need to organize what needs to be in the article. Or just put stuff on as we think of it, since anyone can edit it.
Don't worry! I can replace your intestines with this kitten!
supercubedude

Postby umeboshi110 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:09 pm

thats cool, i actually tried looking up critical mass in wikipedia a while back and there was nothing lol
umeboshi110

Postby Zephyr » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:28 pm

What's that bit that says something like "someone has expressed a concern that the subject doesn't satisfy the guidelines for inclusion"? (I've never used Wikipedia before.)
Dinosaurs aren't extinct, they're just hiding behind things.
Kangaroos are just mice standing much closer to you.
Zephyr

Postby TheKangaroo » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:31 pm

I guess it means that somebody believes, an 'Encyclopedia' was not actually to be a list of computer games. Especially if the article doesn't quite contain more information than the fact that there is a game like this. I can't help it, but that has a point somehow; maybe we should try to gather some useful information first in these forums or something.
TheKangaroo

Postby Lukov » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:34 pm

And we better do it quite quickly.
Lukov

Postby Copperhaired Berserker! » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:01 pm

I've added a lot of info on the stub, so I hope people can continue.

Even more info has been added.
Excuses are a refuge of the weak.
A open-mind is like a fortress that is unbarred and unguarded.
Sacrifice is the best form of respect.

-Quotes from Warhammer 50k: Dawn of War.
Copperhaired Berserker!

Postby umeboshi110 » Sun May 21, 2006 4:05 am

i found that the article was poorly written (no offense, as i commend whoever wrote in it so far for taking the initiative), so i decided to edit it some. i made mostly spelling and grammar corrections and only a few changes on content, so there is a lot of room for improvement. i hope some others can help out on the page!
umeboshi110

Postby Sean OConnor » Sun May 21, 2006 10:54 am

Thanks guys, I appreciate what you are doing!
Sean OConnor

Return to Critical Mass