Question about game file

Command a squadron of spaceships
R2D

back on track

Post by R2D » Mon May 01, 2006 6:24 am

aaarrrggghhh wrote "*buries head in hands*
STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT IS "FUN" AND WHAT ISN'T, BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE DIFFERENT FOR YOU THEN IT WILL FOR ME!!!
If you dont think it would be fun, you dont have to do it! God, this conversation is almost as fusteration and getting hit by a purple missle out of nowhere and dieing in 1 turn.

This was the point of this post...I totally agree with aaarrrggghhh...I am feeling exactly the same way...

PLEASE don' t give me any more of what YOU consider the point or the fun of the game, I have read this line ALL OVER this board. What a load of sanctimonious horse manure. I don't want to hear it!! What I want is someone to tell me how to do what I want to be able to do. I have been searching and wasting MY TIME all over this board trying to locate the answer.. Will someone PLEASE give it or point to someone who I can email to get the answer... I PAID for this game and I want to do with it what I want to do... NOT what you want me to do...

You make your choices and I will make mine, thank you.

Copperhaired Berserker!

Post by Copperhaired Berserker! » Mon May 01, 2006 2:09 pm

That's flaming. You see, people require maturity to play Sean's games. And those people keep trying. Guess what? I never get past mission 11, but I always just perhaps make some new ships, or just start again. I've died lots of times, but I still play on. If you don't like Sean's games, then don't play it. Simple as ABC. Oh, and don't give me the same answer that you gave other people, because I have the same problem, but just face it and keep playing. So you aren't the only one to have the problem, but I can take it, so why can't you? 8) Oh, and BTW, don't try and flame me. No one here wants to tell you, or CAN tell you. No one actually knows how to bring back commanders.
Excuses are a refuge of the weak.
A open-mind is like a fortress that is unbarred and unguarded.
Sacrifice is the best form of respect.

-Quotes from Warhammer 50k: Dawn of War.

ima_gnu

Post by ima_gnu » Mon May 01, 2006 4:13 pm

drwhite, I'm glad you like it!
I poop, therefore I am.

BoxZone_Author

Post by BoxZone_Author » Mon May 01, 2006 9:59 pm

R2D,

You paid for the game, as it's written in its existing form.

You want someone to tell you how to modify the game.
How much are you willing to pay someone to tell you (or more likely due to its complexity provide an application) to do this modification?

Copperhaired Berserker!

Post by Copperhaired Berserker! » Mon May 01, 2006 10:00 pm

Thank you for taking thw words out of my mouth. Really. I'm not being sarcastic. Or am I? :twisted:
Excuses are a refuge of the weak.
A open-mind is like a fortress that is unbarred and unguarded.
Sacrifice is the best form of respect.

-Quotes from Warhammer 50k: Dawn of War.

Fusion_power

Post by Fusion_power » Mon May 01, 2006 10:44 pm

I know how to resurrect commanders.

But why on earth would you want to?

The game is easy enough to play as is and you can easily get to mission 70 with no problems.

Fusion