[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Question about game file

Question about game file

Command a squadron of spaceships

back on track

Postby R2D » Mon May 01, 2006 6:24 am

R2D

Postby Copperhaired Berserker! » Mon May 01, 2006 2:09 pm

That's flaming. You see, people require maturity to play Sean's games. And those people keep trying. Guess what? I never get past mission 11, but I always just perhaps make some new ships, or just start again. I've died lots of times, but I still play on. If you don't like Sean's games, then don't play it. Simple as ABC. Oh, and don't give me the same answer that you gave other people, because I have the same problem, but just face it and keep playing. So you aren't the only one to have the problem, but I can take it, so why can't you? 8) Oh, and BTW, don't try and flame me. No one here wants to tell you, or CAN tell you. No one actually knows how to bring back commanders.
Excuses are a refuge of the weak.
A open-mind is like a fortress that is unbarred and unguarded.
Sacrifice is the best form of respect.

-Quotes from Warhammer 50k: Dawn of War.
Copperhaired Berserker!

Postby ima_gnu » Mon May 01, 2006 4:13 pm

drwhite, I'm glad you like it!
I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby BoxZone_Author » Mon May 01, 2006 9:59 pm

BoxZone_Author

Postby Copperhaired Berserker! » Mon May 01, 2006 10:00 pm

Excuses are a refuge of the weak.
A open-mind is like a fortress that is unbarred and unguarded.
Sacrifice is the best form of respect.

-Quotes from Warhammer 50k: Dawn of War.
Copperhaired Berserker!

Postby Fusion_power » Mon May 01, 2006 10:44 pm

Fusion_power

Previous

Return to Critical Mass