Demo version of conquest!!

A boardgame of world domination
Gammio

Demo version of conquest!!

Post by Gammio » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:58 pm

Me and my mate have been playing the demo of conquest for about 4 weeks now and love it but we were wondering if anyone can do the very clever rating in under 10 moves as we have done it in 10 but cannot break into 9! Anyone out there than can beat that?

ima_gnu

Post by ima_gnu » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:35 pm

against how many opponents? I think I remember the only map you ge tin demo is World. I have beat one clever opponent on World in three moves, and seven opponents in 14.
I poop, therefore I am.

Gammio

Post by Gammio » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:25 pm

Against 4 other opponents! Its the only game you can play on the demo version. I can do it it in 10 moves and I am convinced it can be done in 9 but I have always been beaten by the dice on the last go!

Fathead

Post by Fathead » Sat May 13, 2006 6:07 pm

Hey Gammio!

I've been playing the demo of Conquest for a while now... Love it...
I came back to this website yesturday, looking at the options for buying etc and entered the forums for the first time, read this post and nodded as i'd completed on Very Clever with 10 turns... and so tried a couple of goes today and on my 2nd attempt SUCCESS!!

On Very Clever with 9 turns and good dice :D I managed it... anyway I was a sad barsket and took a couple of screen grabs if ya interested lol

Thought I'd say boo.. and let ya know it is indeed possible!!

Cheers

Fathead (www.fathead.org.uk)
Fathead - A Stupid Incompentent Fool

shairip

Hey guy's

Post by shairip » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:49 pm

one of my main targets in life is breaking records....if u don't belive this just ask me and I will post my winnering picture...
I got it in 6 turns!!!!!!!!!

Fathead

Post by Fathead » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:18 pm

Sweet!... I believe it's possible, maybe the 2nd time I played it after that post I sent, I managed it in 8 turns, but 6... Wow! Impressive! Got a new target :wink:
Fathead - A Stupid Incompentent Fool