[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Ships I've been playing with (in both senses of the word)...

Ships I've been playing with (in both senses of the word)...

Command a squadron of spaceships

Ship of joy...

Postby dpm_dpmartin » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:51 pm

dpm_dpmartin

The Joy of Ship...

Postby dpm_dpmartin » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:00 pm

dpm_dpmartin

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 pm

Last edited by Zephyr on Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinosaurs aren't extinct, they're just hiding behind things.
Kangaroos are just mice standing much closer to you.
Zephyr

Hear-hear!

Postby dpm_dpmartin » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:07 pm

dpm_dpmartin

Postby Zephyr » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:18 pm

Dinosaurs aren't extinct, they're just hiding behind things.
Kangaroos are just mice standing much closer to you.
Zephyr

Ship Editor

Postby dpm_dpmartin » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:33 pm

I have created a small utility to edit the assets of .shp files .
dpm_dpmartin

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:12 pm

What I love about making my games moddable is seeing other people's imaginations run wild. The Impregnator - fabulous!
Sean OConnor

Postby Quorad » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:56 am

日本語がわかる。
Quorad

Holy FatBatMan

Postby dpm_dpmartin » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:10 pm

He's a chunky, lunky, dunky monkey!

Get him from .
dpm_dpmartin

Spaced Out.

Postby dpm_dpmartin » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:14 pm

Turn and Lurn... err... yeah, I'm sure that's right.

You can download him from .
dpm_dpmartin

T-Beefy 20

Postby dpm_dpmartin » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:19 pm

I own a fleet of these... and I'm guessing this is why I'm considered to be the closest thing that the Crab Nebula has to an Emperor. I rule with swift, yet fair, justice... my enemies are kept in line through fear... my friends are rewarded with little ships of their own... which I then destroy in acts of friendly fire.

dpm_dpmartin

Nosey Bleepard.

Postby dpm_dpmartin » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:54 pm

I?m tired of staring at the sun
Can?t stand the way you put my eyes so I can?t see
Stealing every breath I breathe
You push me into overdrive
And I don?t need this kind of light 'cos now I?m done
You took everything while I was staring at the sun
I was staring at the sun

dpm_dpmartin

UnderTheStairs

Postby dpm_dpmartin » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:00 pm

He can often only be seen by his own team... get him from if you want to.

Image[/url]
dpm_dpmartin

Previous

Return to Critical Mass