[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Bug Report: player elimination glitch

Bug Report: player elimination glitch

A boardgame of world domination

Bug Report: player elimination glitch

Postby Bill » Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:00 pm

Program: Conquest 3.0c

Platform: Windows XP

Situation: I am about to eliminate a player. I have been pressing "3" each time so that when I win, I am not forced to move my entire army into the new territory.

Bug: If I acquire sufficient cards from the eliminated player to require a trade-in, the program forgets to ask me how many armies I want to move into the territory; it just moves them all.

-Bill
Bill

Postby _CRUSH_ » Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:36 pm

I've encountered that specific bug with each version I've played also,
I believe someone mentioned it to Sean at the old boards (just
before the 'old message boards' crashed)

Nice avatar Bill !

_MIKE_
_CRUSH_

Postby gunnyragg » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:26 am

I havent noticed that bug but I have not been able to figure out how to keep the program from randomly selecting one of the computers as the second human player. Ideas?
gunnyragg

Postby gunnyragg » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:39 am

Followup to the above:

By repeatedly selecting New Game, eventually you rotate the second human player -- real human -- into the second human player spot. That could really be awkward if you had several human and computer players. Perhaps a simple Human/Computer button for each personality would solve that problem.
gunnyragg

Return to Conquest