[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - what is Sean working on now or next.

what is Sean working on now or next.

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...

what is Sean working on now or next.

Postby pedroski » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:44 pm

pedroski

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:57 pm

Lately I've been doing a lot of work for my rugby club's website. I've written a news system and a complete bulletin board system in Perl. I used the same system for these boards originally but the rugby players complained that it was too complicated (!) I'm also getting a lot of spam on these ones so it's nice to have a totally unique system for the rugby site so the spammers can't find it. I wrote it partly to test out my text editor that I wrote earlier this year I'm thinking of making the system available to others too but it'll need a little bit more testing yet.

Right now though I'm improving The General. The graphics now get interpolated as you stretch the window bigger so they look much nicer when bigger and I'm improving the AI too.

We're just about to have our 2nd baby so it's difficult to get really stuck into any work at the moment though!
Sean OConnor

Postby pedroski » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:20 pm

oh ok
pedroski

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:25 pm

And here he is!

Sean OConnor

Postby Copperhaired Berserker! » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:56 am

Aw, he's cute! :D
Excuses are a refuge of the weak.
A open-mind is like a fortress that is unbarred and unguarded.
Sacrifice is the best form of respect.

-Quotes from Warhammer 50k: Dawn of War.
Copperhaired Berserker!

Postby Fuzzy Wonky » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:18 pm

:shock: :shock: ... :D :D
:wink:

...and to the Mummy as well (she's done most of the work, hasn't she?)

Fuzzy
Last edited by Fuzzy Wonky on Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- --
Fuzzy Wonky

Postby qwas » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:11 pm

What's his name gonna be?

]
Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2
qwas

Postby Sean OConnor » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:30 pm

Thanks, and he's Sam. Can't think of a middle name yet though.
Sean OConnor

Postby Leon » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:46 am

Heartiest congrats Sean !

Best wishes to the mother for prompt recovery and to Sam throughout his life.

Since I may not come back before end of year, I add my best wishes for the New Year.

leon
Leon

Postby sid6.7 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:06 pm

aw man you should have named him "slay"......:)
sid6.7

Postby Fuzzy Wonky » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:18 am

-- --
Fuzzy Wonky

Postby pedroski » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:34 pm

pedroski

Return to Off Topic