Yes

Command a squadron of spaceships
McLauren

Yes

Post by McLauren » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:29 am

The AI can track anything that shows up on thier radar at least once, regardless of whether they can actually see them. Ive made stealth fighters with 4 stealths in front, 3 on each side, and 4 in the rear, and I am constantly sighted by phantoms and storms and the such. Those ships only have two radars so it always comes as a suprise when one manages to find me. This can work both ways, however. When I do a mission such as attack factories, and the civilians scatter, but were seen on radar before doing so, my wingmen quickly run them down, even though that little question mark is going one way, they go the opposite way and finds them.

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:34 am

I'll look into that but they ought to just track where the question mark is and not where the ship actually is.

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:24 am

I aggre with McLauren. Wingmates hunt down everyhing they've seen once. The question mark might be anywhere and they will beeline to the target (pretty handy :))
My webcomic:

qwas

Post by qwas » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:59 am

This is page 2 of the last topic?? Should I post the 3 messages...
Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2

Fighter_Ace
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Post by Fighter_Ace » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:44 pm

Old Man Johnson wrote:I aggre with McLauren. Wingmates hunt down everyhing they've seen once. The question mark might be anywhere and they will beeline to the target (pretty handy :))
What mode do you have them on?!? Search for enemy? I think the enemies are even better at tracking than your own wing men IMO :? . A little unfair at times.
My thanks and best regards to all my former submitters.

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:19 am

I always have them on search for enemy, because I'm too lazy to switch to anything else once I get into battle.
My webcomic:

pedroski

Post by pedroski » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:10 pm

By the way question mark just means the where the computer would be if it went straight and same speed after it disapeared usally the thing isnt there.