[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Is this game worth it?

Is this game worth it?

Real time World War II combat simulation

Is this game worth it?

Postby jaggeededgeohseven » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:06 pm

When i went through the whole buying precessm i got to the end and its going to be like 30 dollars! I played the demo and its really fun, but there alot of games i would buy with 30 bucks before firefight. So my question is, what makes it worth 30 dollars?
jaggeededgeohseven

Postby TheKangaroo » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:57 pm

Well, to be honest: if you say there's other games you'd prefer to buy you should do just that. The full version offers (virtually?) unlimited number of missions, possibilities of editing your units and of course all sides playable. But the game itself doesn't really change, so if you enjoyed the demo there are also no evil surprises waiting for you. To me it is one of the best WWII strategy games I played, but I guess I thought that way after the demo already.
One of the most important aspects also is Sean's really great trait of offering free updates, means you'll get the next version of Firefight without having to pay anything further.
Anyway I guess I (and likely everybody else on these forums) is kind of biased in that question as we are all here because we enjoy the games.
TheKangaroo

Postby jaggeededgeohseven » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:45 pm

Well, if there is a multiplayer function, that will seal the deal for me.
jaggeededgeohseven

Postby Sean OConnor » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:45 pm

There's no multiplayer yet but that's something I may work on next year. I want to do a map creator program too. It's just all a case of finding free time though...
Sean OConnor

Postby sid6.7 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:03 pm

this game is one of the best there is...i'm still real partial to slay as
one of the best games ever but this one is GREAT...

and dude if you pay 40$ you get ALL seans games not just 1...
so it comes out to like 5$ a game...
sid6.7

Postby jaggeededgeohseven » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:13 pm

I guess i will get it soon then, but i cant wait for multiplayer :wink:
jaggeededgeohseven

Postby D85 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:21 pm

D85

Return to Firefight