BoxZone

Command a squadron of spaceships
Hadean

BoxZone

Post by Hadean » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Do you take requests? or for that matter does anyone take requests? Because I'm horrid at making ships and by that I mean their looks not their load-out.

I tend to take smaller ships that you guys have built and use them as layouts for bigger ships etc. I actually have a really cool one (my favourite) based off of the commando ship.

But would anyone make me disgustingly happy and make a few based off of starcraft ships?

Most notably the Scout and the Wraith? Maybe the corsair if you're up to it. I'd love you to a never ending amount, and if you're a homophobe, it'll be in a plutonic way :lol:

Hadean

Post by Hadean » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:38 pm

Fusion_power

Post by Fusion_power » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:42 pm

While Cmass supports some 3D effects on the ship designs, it is essentially a 2D game.

Take a close look at a few of the internal ships such as the comet miner. You may be able to design your own ships easier than you thought!

Fusion

BoxZone_Author

Post by BoxZone_Author » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:47 am

I also play starcraft so perhaps I'll take a stab at some of them, however I've not been too good at re-creating existing ship designs (see the "Liberator" that ended up nothing like the ship it was supposed to be!)