[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Ideas for future CM! Post yours!

Ideas for future CM! Post yours!

Command a squadron of spaceships

Postby TheKangaroo » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:16 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby Andy » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:17 pm

surely the stralians are defending stralia, right next to new zealand :wink:
________
Last edited by Andy on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andy

Postby Akfrost » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:27 pm

Akfrost

Postby Zephyr » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:50 am

Dinosaurs aren't extinct, they're just hiding behind things.
Kangaroos are just mice standing much closer to you.
Zephyr

Postby PlecTron » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:09 am

Umm first post anyway i think we should have MWM's (Multiple-Warhead-Missiles :twisted: ) and Delayed propulsion (the missile is launched then doesnt fire its propulsion till ship is clear of blast range) and the smart missiles are so STUPID, i think a smart missle should be able to dodge almost anything and track a SINGLE SPECIFIED TARGET all the way without getting misled by a guy who zips in front of it at light speed so in the process of turning the missle rams into a rock.... :x next, how about a Recharger (like a repair bot but only works on sheilds, recharges sheilds much slower than repair bot) also how about a blast cannon (infinite shots, fires straight ahead, 1 shot per turn, cant fire if firing missles as well on that turn, only 1 allowed, only does a single point of damage [enough to destroy one internal compartment]) AND a Giga Cannon :mrgreen: (does MASSIVE damage, 10 shots, VERY VERY VERY close range, 1 shot per turn only one allowed on ship takes up two spaces, weighs a relative TON, basically insta-kill weapon with pretty much NO range at all litterally) next how about some stuff thats more powerful against shields than internals and some that are totally useless vs shields but very powerful against internals, and how about afterburners :lol: ?
WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "Critical System Errror"?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
PlecTron

Mines

Postby pedroski » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:16 pm

About land mines you already can almost do that. Drive backwards real fast and shoot some yataris. They will almost be stopped.

You can use this to defend bases and things.
pedroski

Postby PlecTron » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:29 pm

I think they mean a mine that u can drop while accelerating at full speed in a dogfight

i just thought of something... we need a "test" mode that gives u the ability to make a custom fleet without regard to cost and select a mission to do so that u can test all your newly designed ships.
PlecTron

Postby Old Man Johnson » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:42 am

Someone's already made a program like that; I've forgotten who it was, but look a ways back and I'm sure you'll find the topic.
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby PlecTron » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:06 am

umm i just looked for that program. it exists. but. to download it you have to be a "proven mission/ship designer" ie u have to give a url that has a ship u designed on it then u have to wait until it is confirmed..... if ever.... and IF I CANT TEST THE SHIP HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BECOME A PROVEN DESIGNER??????
PlecTron

Postby Legacy » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:04 pm

Missile collision. If there are four plectrons coming at me, and I have one heavy shield, I want to fire my own salvo and pray that at least a couple of the warheads coming my way don't get too close.
Legacy

Postby umeboshi110 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:42 am

you know what, i kinda like that idea of blocking missiles with my own. i also want more max missile capacity so a ship can last longer in larger missions and have enough ammo to kills enough civilians and stupid factories and other structures.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
umeboshi110

Postby Son Johan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:00 pm

*sigh* Humans...
Son Johan

Postby Legacy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:32 am

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby Legacy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:08 pm

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby umeboshi110 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:00 am

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
umeboshi110

PreviousNext

Return to Critical Mass