[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - More Helpful Download ships page

More Helpful Download ships page

Command a squadron of spaceships

Postby PlecTron » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:22 am

btw FighterAce i just emailed u through the address on ur site i sent my designs because i cant figure out the form u have (HTTP?? whats that for? how do i send my designs?) so if u dont get it just tell me what to do
WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "Critical System Errror"?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
PlecTron

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:29 am

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby PlecTron » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:05 am

PlecTron

Postby PlecTron » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:05 am

VERY VERY BAD NEWS! i got the drive into the computer, so i have the data, it is readable.....but its not the right data!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i found two ships on it that i didnt have before but.... all my designs, i thought they were there....

there IS a way to get them, but i cant do it myself, and i am flat broke.
i had those designs on my laptop, but then a contact broke in the power collector. its a common problem and its cheaper to buy a new laptop than it is to repair it. all that it means is it cant run from the power cord and it cant charge the battery. before the battery ran out of power completely i copied the files to my computer, which is why i used to have them. BUT now they are gone as my hard drive got wiped, so now i have a problem.

the only way to get the designs is to get a charged battery or get my battery to someone with a compatible laptop to be charged. i cant just plug the laptops hard drive into my computer, as it stores data differently. however i can state the battery type and my laptop.

laptop: Gateway Solo 2150
battery: Gateway Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (CGR-B/625AE)
Rating 10.8V [that weird symbol on batterys] 3200mAh Panasonic Battery 6500363

if anyone thinks they can help then please say so. you will save not only my best original designs, but also my custom made missions.

Thank You in advance.
PlecTron

Postby PlecTron » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:19 pm

PlecTron

Postby Old Man Johnson » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:50 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby PlecTron » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:50 am

PlecTron

Postby umeboshi110 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:48 pm

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
umeboshi110

Postby PlecTron » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:17 am

umm figther ace i sent u an e-mail with a lot of ships and missions on it, you dont have em up yet... they r my good ones. OH YEAH
i got my laptop fixed. it was a 3/4 dead AC adapter. i got ALL the files back. thats what i sent. so they r all ready. Fighter, if u havent got the files say so and ill send you another copy
PlecTron

Postby Old Man Johnson » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:23 am

Well, if you sent a lot of files, it would probably take him a while to get them all up. He's probably a busy man, mm hmm.
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby TheKangaroo » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:12 am

He must be. At least he hasn't been on the forums too often lately, has he?
TheKangaroo

Postby PlecTron » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:16 am

that must be it. but u see, i have a huge set of MissLess designs (a little excessive on variations of the base design), a Turret Class (high turn, low thrust, designed to move only in emergency), my (Original) Apocalypse and Heavenly Classes, my 2 double-sets, the DartFire type, and my Super Hornets, A series of unrelated bombers, my Cloaking Dagger (unless ur using a maxed out frontal viewer, ulll never see me, ever) my DarkWing (cloaking dogfighter), and my (REAL) HyperScan, an Excellent sensor ship. and missions, from Critical Star (this is the real one, which has 5 freindly squadrons, one is yours, closing in on a feirce battle being raged between a full enemy base, with radars and factorys and a shitload of turrets, and a frindly starbase just warped in by a wormhole at the edge of the screen, but there are a few enemy squadrons, and multiple freindly crippled ships slowly closing in on the battle [they are like heavier armed turrets!] and enemy cripples moving out from the center.) and Critical Drop (Critical Star with u starting smack dab in the middle) and Drop Zone (similar) and Drop Zone 2 (ditto) and Test Zone (i was trying to fix it cuz it was messing up and not spawning ur squad) And Medal Assault, (me trying to to make it so i can test my high end ships) and Defensive strike (attack long line of shit). thats all
PlecTron

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:43 pm

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Previous

Return to Critical Mass