[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Wow, 18/18 successes o_O

Wow, 18/18 successes o_O

Command a squadron of spaceships

Wow, 18/18 successes o_O

Postby Old Man Johnson » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:18 am

Wow, I was playing my first CM game on my laptop and I finally died on the 18th mission. Much to my surprise, I'd succeeded on every single mission!

So I was feeling pretty proud of myself, but I'm sure someone else has a better experience..I'd love to hear it :D
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby BoxZone_Author » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:35 am

How did you know to name this commander before he had this achievemet?
Colour me suspicious but it looks like you've been hacking!
BoxZone_Author

Postby Old Man Johnson » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:09 am

Actually, it was an incredible coincidence. Wait, wait, that sounds completely suspicious. Hm...well, there's actually no way for me to prove that I'm not hacking (is there?), but actually, the reason I named my person that was because it was the name of a special attack in the comic I draw..you know, in anime it's a law of physics to yell out your attack name before you can do it..

But hey, if I was hacking, wouldn't I have more Gold Crosses? Lol..
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby PlecTron » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:46 am

yep you would.
it is not just a law of anime. its also for pokemon, digimon, and any other 'mon's. :lol: :D :D :D :D :D

or was it moms? :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sorry, i couldnt help it!

anyway, why is an attack named "commodore perficio"??????????
even if it was, thats a bad name. its corny, but not corny enough to be excusable.
my imaginary ultrahero is named Doomsday Defender, and his archnemesis is Doomsday Destroyer. he weilds the Crystal Sword. entirely too many of his "Recruits" are named Jakyl, or Stryker. one of the newer ones is an extension of "The Everything", and theres a "Dark Recruit" who is part of "The Nothing" that has leaked into our frame of existence. i call this element that judges the balance of purpose in a person, those off balance it obliterates utterly, i call it Justice-Light.

I cant think of anything else to use, and they are so corny they are acceptable, except the Jakyl and Stryker bit, ive pushed that one too far.

if you want for on my Doomsday story, look in Off Topic thread "my many awesome ideas and technologys", but i only just finished posting the background stuff. now im going to start posting my ideas, technologys, charachters, storys, etc. as regularly as possible. just read those, as the Splitting Timeline Theory explains a lot!
WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "Critical System Errror"?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
PlecTron

Postby Old Man Johnson » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:40 am

Well, he's not named "Commodore Perficio", just "Perficio", which is Latin for perfect (of course). The whole name is: "Fames; istam mundum perficiem dele" which means: "Hungrily: destroy/erase that (<-- derogatory implication) perfect world/earth." At least, it should. It's been a year since my last Latin class..anyway, the squadron was actually named "istam mundum dele"
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby pokeman7452 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:35 pm

pokeman7452

Return to Critical Mass